NutrhYdro Lettuce CFF CalCULATOR
NUTRIHYDRO’S COMMERCIAL FARM FORMULA (CFF):
NutriHydro’s Commercial Farm Formula (CFF) is a combination of completely water-soluble plant nutrients. It is composed of macronutrients, micronutrients, and trace elements including very high-quality chelated iron. The CFF calculator computes the amount of nutrients to be used for any given volume of water. It also indicates a guide for plants in the developing stage, growth stage (for foliage produce), and fruiting stage (for fruit-bearing plants).
HOW TO USE:
- Measure your nutrient tank’s volume capacity in liters.
- Once you have measured, enter that number on the form below that says “Required Water in Liters”.
- Once you have entered, look at the numbers below that are automatically generated. These are the required quantity of nutrients in grams that you need to put in your nutrient tank.
- Before putting nutrients in your tank, research what TDS your crop requires then choose the appropriate TDS in the below list.
- This nutrient system is a 3 part formula. Dilute each formula in water before pouring in your nutrient tank. To dilute, place in a container, pour in the nutrient, add warm water, and stir well until the nutrients are fully diluted. If you find it hard to dilute, just add more water.
- Pour in diluted nutrients one at a time into your nutrient tank. If you have a nutrient tank that uses pump to circulate water, give each nutrient 30-minutes interval before putting in the next one. If you use a non-circulating tank system such as the Kratky method, then stir well before putting in the next diluted nutrient.
IMPORTANT! Use a separate mixing container for each of the nutrients. Co-mingling the nutrients will lead to nutrient lock-out, precipitation, or other chemical reaction that will detriment the release of nutrients to the roots of your crops.